CUPOLEX – Sustainability in the Construction Industry
At Cupolex we take sustainability in the Construction Industry very seriously. Low carbon footprints are now a requisite for new construction projects providing budgetary savings. Federal and state environmental requirements mean that all our products meet current standards. We continue to improve our products to provide an environmental solution to the construction industry.
- Using CUPOLEX® for your concrete foundation can contribute to GREEN or LEED certification.
- Made from 100% non-toxic recyclable material.
- Reduces material (concrete and rebar) consumption.
- Replaces aggregate and engineered fill under slabs.
- Reduces construction time and labour.
- Reduces heavy traffic to the site.
- No waste. Plumbing penetrations are effected using a hole saw and the resulting disc can be recycled.
- Tidy site. CUPOLEX® takes far less room than other void systems, and you don’t have to tie the product down so it doesn’t blow away.
- No Residue. No environmental impact of residue ending up in waterways like other products.
- Reduces damp and creates a better air quality. The air cavity beneath the slab resists mould and mildew creating a healthier building environment.
- Optimized reuse and recycling.
- Selected as the “Green” flooring system for the “American Home” at the 2010 International. Builders Show in Las Vegas. CUPOLEX® Satisfies the four requirements of the “US Environment Commissions”.
- Minimum use of natural resources.
Any Questions just give us a call