Safety, Performance and stability of CUPOLEX Dome elements
Cupolex Building System® was designed to provide the maximum performance and stability in their CUPOLEX® Forms. Pontarolo Engineering, the Innovator of the CUPOLEX® Forms has dedicated substantial research and financial investment to attain this goal to improve the impact resistance of the CUPOLEX domes. Before the placement of the concrete there are a number of operations that are conducted directly above the plastic CUPOLEX® form elements. The positioning of the elements, the layout of the reinforcement, the creations of the under slab void are all tasks that see the workers walk on top on the elements with various working loads, and sometimes in difficult situations. The maximum performance, stability and safety is the primary goal of Cupolex Building Systems.
- CUPOLEX® uses patented dome-shaped forms to introduce arches into concrete slabs.
- The arches make the slab stronger by putting the concrete under compression, rather than tension, and distribute live loads across a larger area than slabs on grade.
- Structurally, CUPOLEX® relies on stress arching principles that have been employed for thousands of years.
- No other aerated floor systems can provide an under-slab void with the same structural advantages.
- Over 150 million square metres of CUPOLEX® have been installed around the globe, without any reported failures.
- CUPOLEX® and Aerated Floors have been approved by many environmental agencies in US, Canada, Australasia and in many European countries.
A special extender CUPOLEX® Rialto can accommodate heights of up to 2.5 metres or more. All CUPOLEX® Forms and their ancillary products are built to accommodate the reinforcing so it stays properly aligned before, during and after the concrete pour.
Any Questions just give us a call